Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jessica


I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves regarding the importance of taking pictures of your children

--the earlier pictures of Jessica were made when she was 4 years old, the present ones are of her at age 9. 


These photo shoots were only 5 years apart, and look at the changes! 



  She is still a beautiful model.

Email me if you'd like my portrait "photo shoot" package price!! --- smedens@juno.com
I've got my eye on a new camera lens $$$ . . .   :)

Time Passes . . .

2 comments:

  1. Loooooove these. She's so sassy! I'd get you to do a portrait package of the dogs if we were closer to SC. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!! jessica is so unbelievably beautiful (inside and out), and i hope she sees that when she sees herself!! it's amazing how much she has changed in just 5 years, and reminds me of how fast time really does fly!! loved getting to see these, as a mom, i can imagine the joy it would give me to receive these!!!!

    ReplyDelete